Дорога домой. Выпуск ДД-64.6а [03мар05]
7-th grade of Gimnasia, graduating class
• "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them,
В Гимназии при Храме всех Святых в Земле Российской просиявших (г.Бурлингейм, штат Калифорния), 7-ой класс является последним и выпускным классом этой школы. Поэтому, экзамен по Закону Божию состоит из двух частей. Первая часть -- это обзор предметов которые проходились в 1-ом и до 6-го классах Гимназии. Вторая часть -- это экзамен по «Нравоучению», предмет который проходился в 7-ом классе.
1. Old Testament. (1 gr.Gim.). (01) Paganism. (02) Ancient Jews. (03) Ten Commandments. (04) Psalms (Psaltir'). (05) Psalm 1st. (06) Solomon's Proverbs. (07) Bible.
Ten Commandments. (1st gr.Gim.).
(11) I am your Lord God, you will not have other gods. (12) Do not serve idols. (13) Do not use Lord God's name if it is not necessary. (14) Work six days, and seventh dedicate to Lord God. (15) Respect yiur father and mother. (16) Do not kill, (17) Do not commit adultery. (18) Do not steal. (19) Do not lie. (20) Do not envy.
2. New Testament. (2nd gr.Gim.) (01) Twelve Major Holy Days. (02) Life of Lord Jesus Christ. (03) Miracles of Lord Jesus Christ. (04) Parables of Lord Jesus Christ.
Teaching of Lord Jesus Christ. (2nd gr.Gim.) (01) Ten Commandments according to Lord Jesus Christ. (02) Beatitude Commandments. (03) Sermon on the Mount. (04) God's Providence. (05) Cannot condemn. (06) Necessary to forgive. (07) Necessary to love your neighbor. (08) Golden Rule. (09) Power of a prayer. (10) Charity is done in secret. (11) Good deeds. (12) It is necessary to collect the treasuries for the Kingdom of Heaven. (13) Be perfect. (14) Lord's Prayer («Our Father»). (15) False Teachers. (16) Parable of a wise builder. (17) Greatest Commandment. (18) Meaning of the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Church Service. (3rd gr.Gim.) (01) Baptism. (02) Воцерковление (Churching). (03) Молебен (Prayer of Supplication). (04) Wedding. (05) Панихида (Memorial Service). (06) Prayer Rule. (07) Всенощная (All Night Vigil). (08) Liturgy. (09) What should we do during the Church Service? (10) First Christians. (11) Name parts of Liturgy. (12) Проскомидия. (13) Liturgy of Catechumens. (14) Liturgy of the Faithful.
4. History of Christian Church. (4th gr.Gim.) (01) Line Diagram of the History of the Church. (02) Beginning of the Church -- Descent of the Holy Spirit onto Apostles (Holy Trinity). (03) Preaching by apostles. (04) Five Ancient Churches. (05) Persecution of Christians. (06) Apostolic Council. (07) 313 г. St.Equal to Apostles Emperor Constantine. (08) Liberation of Christians. (09) First Ecumenical Council. (10) First Seven (7) Parts Of Symbol of Faith (Creed). (11) The Day for celebration of Paskha (Easter). (12) Second Ecumenical Council. (13) Remaining five (5) parts of the Symbol of Faith. (14) Seventh Ecumenical Council and approval of icons. (15) Celebration of Orthodoxy. (18) Baptism of Russia 988. (19) Separation of Roman (Catholic) Church. (20) Vatican II (21st Ecumenical Council). (21) Reformation 1517. (22) Several thousands of Protestant Churches. (23) Apostolic Succession. (24) Orthodoxy contains fullness. (25) Cause of Secularism. (26) Secularism and non Orthodox Churches. (27) Secularism and Orthodoxy. (28) Ascetic Orthodoxy.
5. History of the Russian Church. (5th gr.Gim.) (01) Christianity in Russia before the Baptism. (02) Baptism of Russia 988. (03) Influence of Orthodoxy on Russia. (04) Kiev Period. (05) Moscow Period. (06) Petersburg Period. (07) Godless Period. (08) Destruction of the Church. (09) Appearance of Moscow Patriarchy. (10) Canonity and Apostolic Succession. (11) Post-Soviet Period. (12) Russian Church abroad before 1917. (13) After 1917. (14) Separation of West-European Jurisdiction And Patriarch of Constantinople. (15) American Jurisdiction and Orthodox Church in America (OCA). (16) Russian Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR) [also ROC Abroad (ROCA)]. (17) Secularism and Russian Church. (18) Ascetic Orthodoxy.
6. Catechism. (6th gr.Gim.) (01) Lord's Prayer -- Our Father. (02) Symbol of Faith (Creed) should be known by heart. (03) Ten Commandments. (04) Beatitude Commandments.
Б. Parable of the clever builder. (01) What does this Parable mean?
В. Life transitions (passages). (01) Name several Transitions. (02) What are the characteristics of life transitions (continuity, critical moment).
Г. Book and practical knowledge. (01) Book knowledge. (02) Practical knowledge.
Д. Other Religions. (01) Orthodoxy has fullness in its teaching. (02) Ascetic Orthodoxy. (03) Christianity and Orthodoxy. (04) Paganism. (05) Secularism. (06) Atheism.
Е. Beneficial influence of Christianity.
Ж. Spiritual Language and Terminology.
702. Sin. (1) What is a sin. (2) Why does the Lord God forbid a sin. (3) What are the consequences of a sin? Give examples. (4) What does it mean "the sin is the darkening of the mind"? (5) Degree of Sin. (6) Gradual fall into a sin. (7) Orthodox and Non-Orthodox understanding of a sin.
703. Virtue. (1) What is a virtue? (2) What are the consequences of a virtue? (3) Give examples.
704. God's Law. (1) What is the God's Law? (2) How does the God's Law supplement our conscience? (3) What does "the Parable about the wise builder" mean ?
705. Freedom of a Will. (1) Does a person have a free will? (2) Can Christian do whatever he wants?
706. Christian Personality ("I"). (1) What is a Christian Personality? (2) How is it developed?
707. Humility, Sorrow and love of Truth. (1) Explain each of these words and give examples: Humility. (2) Spiritual Sorrow. (3) Love of Truth.
708. Repenting of Sinners. (1) Why sinners return to God? (2) There are no atheists in foxholes. (3) Nonbelief does not warm, does not give hope, does not calm down.
709. Grace and Salvation. (1) Explain each of these words and give examples: Grace. (2) Salvation.
710. Secular and Religious Education. (1) Why secular education is not sufficient? (2) What does the spiritual education give? (3) What else is necessary to know to understand the person?
711. Esthetic Education. (1) What should art serve? (2) Is it beautiful what serves the evil?
712. Developing Feelings and Christian Hope. (1) What kind of feelings should be developed in a person. (2) What is Christian Hope? (3) Charity.
713. Developing Willpower. (1) What is a will? (2) What kind of will it is necessary to develop? (3) How is this done?
714. Work, Entertainment, Spiritual Stability. (1) Why is it necessary to labor? (2) What kind of entertainment we should have? (3) What is a spiritual consistency (collected, together)?
715. Christian Body. (1) Who does dwell in our body? (2) Can the person do with his body what he wants. (3) What is sinful passion? (3) Name several sinful passions. (4) Addiction and Obsession.
716. Drinking, Love of Wealth, Health and Death. Explain: (1) Drinking, (2) love of wealth, (3) health и (4) death.
717. Christian Justice. (1) Legalistic Justice. (2) Cordial Justice. (3) Christian Justice.
718. Lie, Christian Mercy. (1) Lie. (2) Christian mercy.
719. Envy, Evil Talk, Anger. (1) Envy. (2) Evil talk. (3) Anger.
720. Non-Christian Systems Of Morality. (1) What is the source of Non-Christian systems of morality? (2) Why are they inferior (comprehensive)?
721. Christian Love. (1) Various types of love. (2) Highest love. (3) What is love?
722. Orthodox Family. (1) Most important is that people should love each other -- is this enough? (2) Difficult Personalities. (3) Pride (do not teach me). (4) Not being able to open up. Secretive. (5) Lying. (6) Not knowing. "I did not know what it means". (7) Marriage -- this is most complicated and important project, in which both families are participating. (8) Conditions for successful marriage.
723. Family and Society. (1) Family is the smallest cell of a society. (2) Healthy Family -- Healthy Society and vice versa.
724. Christian Duty to serve his Country. (1) Duty to serve the Country.
725. Christianity and Communism. (1) What is Communism? (2) What did the Communists want to build in the whole world? (3) Whom was it necessary to destroy?
726. Love for God and Neighbors. (1) Love our neighbor, brings us closer to God.
727. Obligation to know God. (1) What does the knowledge about God gives us?
728. Necessity of Prayer. (1) Why is prayer necessary. (2) Experience of AA (Alcoholic Anonymous) and other addiction self help groups. 12 Step program.
729. Model of a Christian Prayer. (1) Where did the Lord's Prayer come from? (2) What does it mean?
730. Prayers, Holy Days and Fasts. (1) Prayers. (2) Holy Days. (3) Fasts.
731. Contemporary problems (1989). (1) Present religious-moral situation in Western World. (2) Present religious-moral situation of Churches in Western World. (3) Present religious-moral situation in Communist World. (4) Present religious-moral situation of Churches. (5) Russian Orthodox Church. (6) Contemporary music. (7) TV, radio and movies. (8) Pornography. (9) Narcotics. (10) Interest in evil. (11) Duality in character (personality). (12) Selection of a spouse.
Духовный листок «Дорога домой. Выпуск ДД-64.6а -
Общий экзамен по Закону Божию.
7-ой класс Гимназии, выпускной (по-английски)»
Храм всех Святых в Земле Российской просиявших (АНМ),
г.Бурлингейм, штат Калифорния
Church of all Russian Saints (ANM),
744 El Camino Real, Burlingame, California 94010-5005
эл. стр.: http://www.dorogadomoj.com/
эл. почта: firstname.lastname@example.org